- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork cutlets
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten cutlets to 1/4-inch thickness then rub with basil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook 2 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and loosely cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add lemon juice and capers to skillet; bring to boil and cook until slightly reduced, about 1 minute. Top pork withe sauce and serve hot.