Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
South Beach 30-min cookbook
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork cutlets
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper
- Flatten cutlets to 1/4-inch thickness then rub with basil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook 2 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and loosely cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add lemon juice and capers to skillet; bring to boil and cook until slightly reduced, about 1 minute. Top pork withe sauce and serve hot.
This was good! The sauce was too lemony for our tastes - what with just lemon juice and capers - but we still loved the overall flavor of the dish. Thanks for posting.
Wow! we really loved this dish. I was really surprised at how tasty it was. This is a quick and easy recipe to throw together. All the ingredients worked so well together. Nothing was overpowering. Overall a great dish that will be made again. Thanks Chef Jeff Z for posting. Made for PAC spring 08'