Pork Scaloppine With Angel Hair Zinfandel
- Heat oil in deep skillet. Salt and pepper the pork. Bread pork by dredging in flour, then in egg, then in breading.
- Fry in oil until crispy brown. Drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Place the vegetables in the pan and begin to lightly saute' till they look wilted and lightly cooked.
- Add the broth and reduce cooking liquid slightly, add wine and adjust seasonings (salt, pepper and sugar).
- Sauce should be slightly tart and slightly sweet from the wine.
- Add pasta in cooking liquid and cool through until al dente, about 5 minutes.
- Add crispy pork medallions and toss.
- Serve with Reggiano Parmesan cheese curls and fresh basil on top, if desired.