Recipe by Sophaholic
From Real Simple June 2004 - 6 Weight Watchers points (as one of 4 servings, not 10, as the recipe makes.)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs pork loin, cut into 10 cutlets, then pounded to 1/8 inch thick
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter and oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Season the 10 pork cutlets with 2 tsp of the salt and pepper.
- Cook the cutlets until lightly browned and cooked through, about 1 min per side or until tender.
- Remove from pan.
- Set aside 4 cutlets and keep warm, and save the other 6 for another meal.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan and simmer, scraping up the brown bits with a wooden spoon until slightly thickened, about minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice and the remaining salt.
- Drizzle the meat with the pan juices and sprinkle with the zest.
- Serve with Lemon Asparagus.