1/2 Photos of Pork Scalloppini With Green Olives, Tomato And White Wine
This easy weeknight dish goes great with risotto or garlic mashers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay the pork in a single layer on a plate and sprinkle one side with the half of the flour, turn the pork over and repeat with the remaining flour.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet over high heat.
- 3When the oil is very hot and just begins to smoke, add the pork very carefully.
- 4Cook the pork on one side until in begins to caramelize then turn it over.
- 5Sprinkle the garlic, shallots and rosemary around the pork in the pan and sauté for an additional minute.
- 6Add the salt, pepper, green olives, tomatoes and white wine; Bring the liquid to a boil, then lower it to a simmer.
- 7Cook the pork for approximately 5 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half and thickened slightly.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Scalloppini With Green Olives, Tomato And White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.7
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 343.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives