Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another Pol Martin recipe. My family loved this one, hope you do too.
Make and share this Pork Sauteed With Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in frying pan over high heat.
- add vegetables, apples, and garlic, season with salt and pepper, cook for 3 minutes.
- turn vegetable over and continue cooking for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- remove vegetables and apples from pan and set aside.
- heat remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in pan over medium heat.
- add meat and cook for 2 minutes on each side, add salt and pepper if needed.
- return vegetables and apples to pan with pork.
- add parsley, and pinch of paprika.
- cook for 2 minutes.
- great served with boiled new potatoes.