Another Pol Martin recipe. My family loved this one, hope you do too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in frying pan over high heat.
- 2add vegetables, apples, and garlic, season with salt and pepper, cook for 3 minutes.
- 3turn vegetable over and continue cooking for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- 4remove vegetables and apples from pan and set aside.
- 5heat remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in pan over medium heat.
- 6add meat and cook for 2 minutes on each side, add salt and pepper if needed.
- 7return vegetables and apples to pan with pork.
- 8add parsley, and pinch of paprika.
- 9cook for 2 minutes.
- 10great served with boiled new potatoes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Sauteed With Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: