Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another Pol Martin recipe. My family loved this one, hope you do too.
- 8 pork cutlets, trimmed of fat and cut in strips
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise, and sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 apples, cored, peeled, and sliced into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch paprika
- salt and black pepper
- heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in frying pan over high heat.
- add vegetables, apples, and garlic, season with salt and pepper, cook for 3 minutes.
- turn vegetable over and continue cooking for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- remove vegetables and apples from pan and set aside.
- heat remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in pan over medium heat.
- add meat and cook for 2 minutes on each side, add salt and pepper if needed.
- return vegetables and apples to pan with pork.
- add parsley, and pinch of paprika.
- cook for 2 minutes.
- great served with boiled new potatoes.