Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another winner from Ms. Paula H. Deen!
Make and share this Pork Sausage Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb breakfast sausage links, cooked and drained
- 3 -4 cups apples, peeled,cored and sliced (tart is best)
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package cornbread-muffin mix (prepare batter according to manufacturers directions, but do not bake)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Arrange the sausages in the bottom of a 9"x9" baking dish.
- Layer the apples slices on top of the sausage.
- Pour the corn bread/muffin batter over all.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until done.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.