Another winner from Ms. Paula H. Deen!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb breakfast sausage links, cooked and drained
- 3 -4 cups apples, peeled,cored and sliced (tart is best)
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package cornbread-muffin mix (prepare batter according to manufacturers directions, but do not bake)
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Arrange the sausages in the bottom of a 9"x9" baking dish.
- 3Layer the apples slices on top of the sausage.
- 4Pour the corn bread/muffin batter over all.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes, or until done.
- 6Serve with warm maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Sausage Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 961.0
- Calories from Fat 601
- Total Fat 66.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 164.5 mg
- Sodium 2035.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 38.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breakfast sausage links