1 hr 5 mins
Chef Learnee's Note:
This is an easy to prepare, tasty dish using simple ingredients...my family loves it! If you can't find the hash browns with onions already in with the potatoes, just saute 1/3 cup chopped onion and add that to the mix before baking. While I use a 4 cheese blend, cheddar cheese alone would be fine also...the cooked cheese makes a delicious crust in the casserole. Frozen hash browns would work too just thaw them before adding to the mix. Perfect for a brunch, we also love it for supper too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage and drain grease.
- 2In large bowl, beat eggs and stir in the milk.
- 3Add the sausage, hash browns, cheese, salt and pepper.
- 4Pour the mixture into 2 well greased round 2 qt pyrex bakeware casserole dishes uncovered, dividing them equally.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Sausage and Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.3
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 412.6 mg
- Sodium 717.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
four cheese blend