Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
If you like, subsitute 1 cup apple juice for the wine
Make and share this Pork-Sauerkraut Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pork steaks in skillet over medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and reduce heat.
- Place onion and sauerkraut over pork.
- Mix wine, paprika and garlic and pour over sauerkraut.
- Cover and simmer 35 mins til pork is tender.
This was excellent. I did add some sliced apples & used apple juice substitution as had no wine. Also sprinkled just a touch of brown sugar on top of each steak at the very end. We ate it with noodles. Yummy! Can't believe more reviews aren't here.
A very tasty recipe I love sauerkraut and this is such an easy recipe. Net time I will add some apple as well Thanks for posting Bluenoser