2 hrs 13 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the pork into 3/4-inch cubes and combine with the soy sauce and steak sauce.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for several hour, stirring occasionally.
- 3Meanwhile, simmer the apricots in 3/4 c water for 5 minutes.
- 4Place the apricots and their cooking liquid in a blender container or food processor.
- 5Add peanut butter, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
- 6Cover and process until smooth.
- 7Reheat when ready to serve.
- 8Thread the marinated pork cubes on skewers. (If you use wooden skewers, soak them in water 2 hours before using.) Brush with remaining soy sauce mixture.
- 9Cook over hot coals or under broiler for 6 to 8 minutes, turning often.
- 10Serve with the warm apricot-peanut butter sauce for dipping.
- 12Double the meat portion of the recipe for 4 people.
- 13If you like, serve kabobs of mushrooms along with the pork.
- 14Thread small fresh mushrooms on separate skewers, brush with melted butter and grill or broil along with the pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Satay
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.3
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 1799.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot pepper sauce