Pork Sandwiches With Olive Salsa
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Rub pork with spice mixture.
- Place pork in a shallow dish; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Combine roasted pepper, tomato, olives, and cilantro in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Set aside, and keep warm.
- Broil pork 3 inches from heat 2 minutes on each side or until done.
- Cut pork diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Spoon 1/4 cup olive mixture onto each bread slice; top with pork slices and remaining olive mixture.