Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 lb pork sirloin roast, chops
- 1 roasted red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup roma tomato, diced
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 slices Italian bread
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Rub pork with spice mixture.
- Place pork in a shallow dish; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Combine roasted pepper, tomato, olives, and cilantro in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Set aside, and keep warm.
- Broil pork 3 inches from heat 2 minutes on each side or until done.
- Cut pork diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Spoon 1/4 cup olive mixture onto each bread slice; top with pork slices and remaining olive mixture.