1/1 Photo of Pork Sandwich
I don't know if anyone else will like this, but I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread both bread slices with mayonnaise.
- 2Spread pickle relish over the mayonnaise on both slices of bread.
- 3On bottom slice, lay pork slices, then onion slices on top of pork.
- 4Squirt optional Sriracha chili paste over the pork.
- 5Place top slice of sandwich over the pork.
- 6Carefully cut sandwich in half with very sharp knife, being careful not to pull the sandwich apart as you cut through the pork.
- 7To do this press down gently with hand on sandwich as you gently cut straight down without too much sawing motion through the pork.
- 8Pork will tend to resist cutting but just take it slow and it will go through.
- 9Once it is halved, serve on plate with your favorite accompaniments, such as potato chips and soft drink.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (6778 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11248.9
- Calories from Fat 5035
- Total Fat 559.5 g
- Saturated Fat 107.1 g
- Cholesterol 4251.1 mg
- Sodium 3603.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1420.8 g