I don't know if anyone else will like this, but I do.
Make and share this Pork Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Spread both bread slices with mayonnaise.
- Spread pickle relish over the mayonnaise on both slices of bread.
- On bottom slice, lay pork slices, then onion slices on top of pork.
- Squirt optional Sriracha chili paste over the pork.
- Place top slice of sandwich over the pork.
- Carefully cut sandwich in half with very sharp knife, being careful not to pull the sandwich apart as you cut through the pork.
- To do this press down gently with hand on sandwich as you gently cut straight down without too much sawing motion through the pork.
- Pork will tend to resist cutting but just take it slow and it will go through.
- Once it is halved, serve on plate with your favorite accompaniments, such as potato chips and soft drink.