- 2 slice sandwich bread
- 14.79-29.58 ml mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 14.79-29.58 ml sweet pickle relish (or to taste)
- 4.92-9.85 ml sriracha hot chili paste (optional)
- 56.69 g sliced onions (or to taste)
- 85.04 g roast pork or 85.04 g boiled pork, chilled and sliced to sandwich thickness
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread both bread slices with mayonnaise.
- Spread pickle relish over the mayonnaise on both slices of bread.
- On bottom slice, lay pork slices, then onion slices on top of pork.
- Squirt optional Sriracha chili paste over the pork.
- Place top slice of sandwich over the pork.
- Carefully cut sandwich in half with very sharp knife, being careful not to pull the sandwich apart as you cut through the pork.
- To do this press down gently with hand on sandwich as you gently cut straight down without too much sawing motion through the pork.
- Pork will tend to resist cutting but just take it slow and it will go through.
- Once it is halved, serve on plate with your favorite accompaniments, such as potato chips and soft drink.