Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and tasty fast meal -- serve with loaf of French bread
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 10 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 medallions
- 4 cups torn lettuce, i use romain
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- In small bowl, whisk juice, vineger, honey, oil, mustard powder and ginger.
- Cook Pork: grease pan and warm over medium heat.
- Add pork and saute` until it loses its pink color, about 4 to 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- In large bowl, toss greens, oranges and dressing.
- Add pork and serve immediately with French Bread.
The dressing is light and I always have these ingredients on hand. My DH and I enjoy pork so I am always looking for ways to use leftover pork besides in a stir fry and this makes a nice, easy main dish lunch salad.
This dressing is very light and refreshing. I didn't have any pork so used some leftover chicken instead. Turned out very nice. I put the unused portion in a jar and have been using it for my salads for the next few days.