Recipe by Jenz
Quick and easy! Great way to add a twist to your normal pork BBQ
Top Review by flower7
I used this on a pork tenderloin and it was very good. I couldn't find muscovado sugar so used regular light brown sugar. Also used coarse smoked sea salt (double the amount because of the coarseness). Thanks for sharing!
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon muscovado sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix up all the ingredients.
- Rub on each side of the pork before either grilling or barbequeing.
- The rub can be stored in an air tight container.
- Meat can be marinated in the rub to add a more intense flavour, if doing this add the salt at the last stage.
- When barbequeing sprinkle some of the rub over the hot coals for a smokey flavour.