Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
About 17 years ago I was taught by a neighbor a very easy way to create a pork roll. It was so easy even I couldn't mess it up.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg roll wraps
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Mix the pork, garlic and parsley together, you can add more garlic and or parsley and ground pepper to your taste. I buy the wrappers that are about 4in x 4in.
- Take about a tablespoon and a half lay it on the egg roll and roll according to package direction.
- When you get to the end of wrapping wet the tip of your finger and wet the corner of the wrapper and close. This should keep the roll closed.
- Let your oil heat and place the roll in the oil until golden brown or you feel that the pork is cook all the way.