1/2 Photos of Pork Roast With Peach Chutney
8 hrs 15 mins
MA HIKER's Note:
A crockpot meal makes the whole house smell delicious and is very welcome when coming home from a long day at work. This is a delicious, moist recipe that is quick and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except pork roast in food processor.
- 2Process until coarsely chopped.
- 3Place roast in crockpot and pour chutney over top.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Roast With Peach Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.9
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 183.8 mg
- Sodium 136.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 65.2 g