Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Marmalade, Dijon mustard, peanut butter? Sounds weird...but the flavours come together really well.
- 680.38 g boneless pork loin roast
- 59.14 ml orange marmalade
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml low-fat peanut butter
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 7.39 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml horseradish
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- Marinade: Comine orange marmalade, Dijon mustard, peanut butter, lemon juice olive oil, horseradish, salt and pepper in a zip lock bag. Add pork roast and turn to coat both sides. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight, turning pork at least once.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove pork from zip lock bag. Sear the pork roast for 1 minute on each side. Cover grill and cook 18 to 22 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 150 to 155, turning pork every 5 minutes and brushing with reserved marinade after pork has cooked for 12 minutes. Allow pork roast to sit for 5 minutes before carving.