Recipe by Abby Girl
Marmalade, Dijon mustard, peanut butter? Sounds weird...but the flavours come together really well.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons low-fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade: Comine orange marmalade, Dijon mustard, peanut butter, lemon juice olive oil, horseradish, salt and pepper in a zip lock bag. Add pork roast and turn to coat both sides. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight, turning pork at least once.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove pork from zip lock bag. Sear the pork roast for 1 minute on each side. Cover grill and cook 18 to 22 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 150 to 155, turning pork every 5 minutes and brushing with reserved marinade after pork has cooked for 12 minutes. Allow pork roast to sit for 5 minutes before carving.