Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Hope you enjoy as much as I did.
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons season salt
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- combine season salt and thyme, rub on all sides of roast.
- Grill over indirect heat or bakes 1 1/2 hours at 350 or until done.
- combine preserves, worcestershire sauce, ginger.
- coat pork roast with preserves mixture during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
This is a keeper, only thing I will do in the future is cut back on the salt, the glaze was delicious!!!!!
Make this a least twice a month. Even the kids love this one. I have even made this in the crock pot.
Pan drippings make excellent gravy! This is a great recipe.