Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Haven't made this yet, but the sauce sounds divine.
- 1133.98-1360.77 g boneless pork roast
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 177.44 ml dry white wine or 177.44 ml chicken broth
- 29.58 ml flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml half-and-half
- 29.58-44.37 ml Dijon mustard
- Trip fat from pork roast.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Put pork roast in crock pot. Mix together the remaining ingredients (except sauce ingredients). Pour over roast.
- Cook on low 7 hours or until tender.
- Remove pork and keep warm. Skim fat from juices in crock pot (optional). Stir in half and half and mustard. Cook on high 15 minutes or until slightly thick.