1/2 Photos of Pork Roast With Apple
3 hrs 15 mins
I had a hankering to make a pork roast with apple and this is what I came up with. I hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut apple in half.
- 2Slice one half fairly thin and put on the bottom of a roaster.
- 3Place the pork roast on top of the sliced apples.
- 4Slice second half of apple thinly and put on top of the pork roast.
- 5Slice onion into rings and put on top and around the roast.
- 6Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the pork roast.
- 7Put pork roast into the oven at 325F.
- 8Every half hour or so baste the roast with the juices.
- 9Cook for as long as the roast is big.
- 10Take out and let rest approximately 15 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Roast With Apple
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1007.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g