1/1 Photo of Pork Roast With an Orange Glaze (Southern Living Magazine)
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is very light and healthy. It's a simple yet very elegant recipe to make during the holidays or anytime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place roast on a rack coated with cooking spray in roasting pan. Rub roast with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 2Heat marmalade in microwave on high 10 seconds or till melted. Add mustard and rosemary, stirring till blended. Brush mixture over roast.
- 3Bake at 425°F for 45 minutes (or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees).
- 4Remove roast from pan, cover with foil and let stand for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, place roasting pan on stove top over medium heat and sprinkle flour over juices. Gently and constantly whisk and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Add broth, and cook 5 more minutes, whisking constantly until mixture thickens. Serve with sliced pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Roast With an Orange Glaze (Southern Living Magazine)
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 300.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 24.7 g