1/1 Photo of Pork Roast With a Cranberry Glaze
It seems the cranberry salesman has been working hard lately - they pop up everywhere. lol. Origins of this recipe unknown.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup apple jelly
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard (or spicy brown mustard)
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1PORK ROAST: Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly on pork roast. Place roast on a rack coated with cooking spray in roasting pan (or in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan).
- 2CRANBERRY GLAZE: Preheat oven to 425°F In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix together chutney ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour chutney mixture evenly over pork.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes, baste the roast, and continue cooking for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°F,.
- 4Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with apples and thyme sprig, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Roast With a Cranberry Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 337.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh thyme sprigs