5 hrs 30 mins
Threw the pantry at a pork roast in the crock pot and this is what resulted. The roast turned out so tasty with the 'gravy' that we made it into a soup a couple nights later. DH liked the soup even better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3 -5 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1Combine roast, broth and cream soups in crock pot and slow-cook per your manufacturers directions. (We did ours for 5 hours on high so it would be very tender and fall apart easily.).
- 2After serving as a roast with your favorite side dishes, shred pork and mix well with the remaining 'gravy.'.
- 3For another meal, add potatoes and carrots (and any other soup fixings your family feels would be tasty) and reheat till the veggies are cooked.
- 4We managed to have at least four servings of the roast and then four servings of the soup. Prep time includes dumping the stuff in the crock as well as prepping the soup veggies.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Roast Soup (2 Meal Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.2
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 153.5 mg
- Sodium 1404.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 55.3 g