Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A delicious German dish, easy in a Crockpot.
- 1 boneless boston pork roast
- 1 (16 ounce) bag sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed (optional)
- 1 -2 onion, cut into quarters
- Put all ingredients into crockpot.
- Cook on High for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Switch to Low for 6-8 hours ( or more ).
- Serve with Peroghies and Applesauce; or any style of soft potatoes.
I love cooking in the crockpot. I use it all year round. It is nice in the summer because you don't heat up your kitchen and in the winter it is nice to come home to a home cooked meal. This recipe is easy to put together and doesn't lack in taste. The only thing different I did was to add sliced Granny Smith Apples to it for a little bit more flavor. Thanks for posting.