Recipe by rusted_essence
I just threw this together because I was not finding what I wanted. I just finished off my plate and this was oh so tasty. I came on here to record the magic.
- 2 -3 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1 large onion
- 20 -30 baby carrots
- red pepper
- bell pepper
- yellow pepper
- 3 celery ribs
- 6 -8 green onions
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- I got a pork roast that was marinating in an onion and garlic marinate, it said onion garlic pork roast for the description on the price tag.
- If thawing, let thaw and remove from fridge 1 hr before cooking begins.
- Place roast in large baking dish.
- Cut ends off onions and then cut into 1/8s situate around roast.
- Cut baby carrots in half and chunk in dish.
- Cut up celery into small slices, add.
- Cut red, yellow and bell pepper (1/4 of each pepper) into thin slices and disperse evenly.
- Cut potatoes into 1/8ths and add.
- Sea salt, black pepper, onion and garlic powder, and the veggies to taste.
- Cut green onions greens and all and add across whole dish.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar over veggies (mix oil and vinegar together and use throughout cooking, i baked an hour then added the rest).
- Place in preheated 425 oven and reduce heat immediately to 325. Roast meat 35-45 minutes per pound until meat is 160 degrees in center or the meat has no pink, juices run clear and the color is grayish or white.
- Let roast set up for 10-15 minutes before carving.