- Place pork in self-sealing bag.
- In blender, pulse parsley, onion and garlic until minced.
- Add remaining ingredients; process to blend.
- Add mixture to bag; seal and toss to coat pork.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Remove pork from bag; discard marinade.
- Place pork on wire rack inside roasting pan; bake 15 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature to 325 degrees; continue cooking until internal meat temperature reaches 155 degrees, about 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
I don't give many five-star ratings, but this recipe deserved it. It's delicious and simple to make.
Note for the time-strapped: I only had time to let the roast marinate for an hour, so instead of discarding the marinade as instructed, I poured it into the baking dish and let the roast cook in it. The roast turned out great!
We froze the roast in the marinade, put the whole thing in a crockpot (still frozen) went to work came home to a great meal!
Very good pork roast, very tender, It did take longer to cook than 1 hour. I baked it for 1 hour and 45 minutes and some of it was still very pink. Maybe I should have taken it out off the refrigerator earlier. I took it out about 1 hour before roasting,