1/3 Photos of Pork Ribs With Garlic, Chilies and Tomato
3 hrs 15 mins
philip dreger's Note:
From Wine Bar Food
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Season ribs with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat a large roasting pan on top of stove over medium heat.
- 4Add olive oil and heat for 1 minute.
- 5Add ribs to pan and brown on all sides, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 6Add garlic and brown for 1 minute more.
- 7Remove the ribs and garlic from pan and transfer to a large plate.
- 8Drain excess fat from pan, return ribs and garlic to pan.
- 9Add tomato puree and enough water to cover ribs.
- 10Transfer to oven and braise until the meat is tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
- 11Add chilies and cook for 30 minutes.
- 12Transfer ribs to platter, ladle sauce and chilies over ribs and serve.
- 13Ribs can be refrigerated in the sauce for up to 3 days. Reheat before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Ribs With Garlic, Chilies and Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.3
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 179.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: