From Wine Bar Food
Make and share this Pork Ribs With Garlic, Chilies and Tomato recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large roasting pan on top of stove over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and heat for 1 minute.
- Add ribs to pan and brown on all sides, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and brown for 1 minute more.
- Remove the ribs and garlic from pan and transfer to a large plate.
- Drain excess fat from pan, return ribs and garlic to pan.
- Add tomato puree and enough water to cover ribs.
- Transfer to oven and braise until the meat is tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
- Add chilies and cook for 30 minutes.
- Transfer ribs to platter, ladle sauce and chilies over ribs and serve.
- Ribs can be refrigerated in the sauce for up to 3 days. Reheat before serving.