3 hrs 20 mins
philip dreger's Note:
From Wine Bar Food
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Season ribs with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Heat a large roasting pan on top of stove over medium heat.
- 4Add olive oil and heat for 1 minute.
- 5Add ribs to pan and brown on all sides, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 6Add garlic and brown for 1 more minute.
- 7Drain excess fat from pan.
- 8Add tomato puree and enough water to just cover the ribs.
- 9Transfer to oven and cook until meat is tender, 2 1/2 hours.
- 10Add chilies and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- 11Transfer ribs to plate, ladle sauce and chilies over ribs.
- 12Ribs can be refrigerated in the sauce for up to 3 days. Reheat before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Ribs With Garlic, Chilies and Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.3
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 179.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: