Prep 4 hrs
Cook 30 mins
We love to grill and this is a recipe I made up one night.
- 1 cup aloha shoyu soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, freshly grated
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 8 lbs pork ribs
- Combine ingredients except for pork, ginger and garlic in a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Add ginger and garlic; cool.
- Marinate ribs in a large bag for at least 4 hours ,keep in the refrigerator. Remove from bag and boil the marinade for 5 minutes. Reserve for basting meat.
- Barbecue ribs over medium-low heat, turning once or twice and basting with sauce regularly until ribs are tender.