1/1 Photo of Pork Ribs BBQ(Toeji Kalbi Kui)
Found for the Asian Forum Tour... these ribs are double marinated. Oh boy!!! Cooking times do not include many hours of marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the ribs into 2 1/2" lengths. Remove excess fat. Make knife marks on the meat.
- 2Marinate the prepared pork in rice wine and ginger juice several hours in the refrigerator.
- 3Prepare the sauce by mixing chili powder, soy sauce, sugar, minced garlic, green onion, sesame salt, pepper and sesame oil in chili paste.
- 4Marinate the once-marinated pork in the sauce.
- 5Grill the pork in high heat by turning it often. To make sure it is thoroughly cooked, lower the heat and cook slowly.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Ribs BBQ(Toeji Kalbi Kui)
Serving Size: 1 (698 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1563.7
- Calories from Fat 1050
- Total Fat 116.6 g
- Saturated Fat 42.0 g
- Cholesterol 417.0 mg
- Sodium 528.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 107.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: