Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
Make and share this Pork Ribs and Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs country-style pork ribs, boneless
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans (cannellini)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine or 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
- Trim fat from meat. Sprinkle meat with Italian seasoning, rosemary, and pepper. Place meat in a 3-1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Place onion, beans, and undrained tomatoes on meat in cooker. Pour wine over mixture.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer meat and bean mixture to a serving platter. Spoon some of the cooking liquid over meat and beans. If desired, sprinkle individual servings with Parmesan cheese.