Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not your everyday rack o baby backs I assure you. A very unique marinade that's quite zingy. The key here is to cook it for no less than 2 hours though. The Marination process (though helpful) is not really necessary.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- Blend everything together till it reaches a paste like consistency.
- Pour on top of the ribs.
- Cover and let marinade for as long as possible (optional).
- Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours at 350°F.
- Cook the meat till tender
- Uncover and brown on the top till a crust forms.