Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Not your everyday rack o baby backs I assure you. A very unique marinade that's quite zingy. The key here is to cook it for no less than 2 hours though. The Marination process (though helpful) is not really necessary.
- 3 racks of baby-back pork ribs
- 1 -2 green peppers or 1 -2 red pepper
- 1 large onion
- 3 tablespoons garlic
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 2 cups green olives
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- Blend everything together till it reaches a paste like consistency.
- Pour on top of the ribs.
- Cover and let marinade for as long as possible (optional).
- Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours at 350°F.
- Cook the meat till tender
- Uncover and brown on the top till a crust forms.
It made the ribs nice and juicy, I added 1/2 tsp of hot chilli garlic sauce, and that gave it a bite and some trace flavor. The recipe has very unique ingredients, we made it because we liked the ingredients the one thing I did not do, on my first try of this recipe is take the foil off the ribs for the last 20-30 min. this would definitely give it a better crunch.