1 hr 15 mins
There are a lot of steps, but well worth the end result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (3/4-1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard, plus more for serving
- 6 ounces baked ham, thinly sliced
- 3 dill pickles, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded (about 2 cups)
- coarse salt
- 1Use garlic and salt to make a paste.
- 2In a small bowl, combine with 1/4 teaspoon pepper and the oil.
- 3Rub all over pork.
- 4Preheat grill to high; oil grates.
- 5Place pork on hottest part of grill; cover.
- 6Cook, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 155°F 10 to 20 minutes.
- 7Let rest 5 minutes; thinly slice across the grain.
- 8Meanwhile, place onion slices on cooler part of grill; cover.
- 9Cook, turn once, until soft and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes.
- 10Reduce grill to medium-low.
- 11Spread 1 tablespoon mustard on each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- 12Divide evenly, layer half of each tortilla with ham, pork, onion, pickles, and cheese.
- 13Fold tortillas; press to close.
- 14Lightly oil grates.
- 15Place quesadillas on grill; cover.
- 16Cook, turning once, until browned in spots and cheese has melted, about 4 minutes.
- 17Cut into wedges; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.9
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 2422.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 48.4 g