Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From 1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- 1 lb bonelss lean pork loin
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Discard bay leaf.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
I changed the recipe a bit and it turned out really good. I used apple cider vinegar instead of balsamic and I added a can of chicken broth (it just didn't have enough liquid with the original recipe). I didn't have any bay leaves, but added cumin and chili powder. It was good!