Little Bee's Note:
These are fabulous! I love the ones at TGIF's and these are even better! They are so easy to make! We just love them! Great appetizer to make ahead for a party. Just heat them slighty in a microwave before serving and use a fondue pot to keep the dipping sauce warm on your table. Everyone will gobble them up them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 clove crushed garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt (be careful the soy sauce is already quite salty)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) packages wonton wrappers
Ingredients for dipping sauce
- 1Mix all ingredients together, by hand, in a large bowl.
- 2Fill wonton wrappers with approximately 1-1 1/2 teaspoons filling.
- 3Fold Wonton over the filling making a half moon shape Press edges and moisten with a little water for better adhering.
- 4Saute in Peanut oil on medium heat till bottoms are golden.
- 5Add enough chicken broth to barely cover wontons.
- 6Cover and simmer approximately 8 minutes.
- 7Serve immediately with some dipping sauce.
- 8I have given you measurements but I usually just wing it like this: 2 parts soy sauce, 1 part rice vinegar, a little grated ginger and some chopped green onion.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Pot Stickers W/ Ginger Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 1457.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar