Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy oven dish that is delicious and a snap to make.
- 1 lb lean pork, in bite sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups peeled and sliced potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 4 teaspoons beef bouillon powder
- Spray skilet with no-stick cooking spray.
- Add pork and saute until browned.
- Turn into a 2 quart casserole.
- Add carrots, potatoes and onion.
- Stir sour cream, water and bouillon powder together.
- Put in skillet and loosen any brown bits.
- Pour into casserole and stir slightly.
- Cover and bake 350 for 1 1/2 hours until meat is tender.
Terrific and very easy.
easy to prepare - not wonderful - very bland
WOW!!! Easy to make and absolutely DELICIOUS!!! I can't make up my mind if the sour cream is what made it so good or what,but this is sooooo goooood!!! I'm sure it helps that pork is my favorite meat, (all except pork chops) I Love pork roast,pork steak, ham, bacon,etc though.and this was made with pork steak,and it is a great supper with a salad and rolls. Thanks,Darlene