- 1 lb lean pork, in bite sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups peeled and sliced potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 4 teaspoons beef bouillon powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skilet with no-stick cooking spray.
- Add pork and saute until browned.
- Turn into a 2 quart casserole.
- Add carrots, potatoes and onion.
- Stir sour cream, water and bouillon powder together.
- Put in skillet and loosen any brown bits.
- Pour into casserole and stir slightly.
- Cover and bake 350 for 1 1/2 hours until meat is tender.