Pork.....pork Chops -- Crab Stuffed -- Pork Chops
- In a medium bowl toss the crab meat,garlic,onion,salt and pepper together. Using a paring knife,slice a small pocket into the side of the chops until it reaches the bone.
- Add 2 tablespoons of crab meat stuffing into each chop.Use tooth picks to keep closed.
- In a medium sized bowl,marinate the chops in the Mojo Sauce for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium sized pan over medium heat,warm the oil.Add the chops and brown them on both sides, about 3-5 minutes per side. Place the pan in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes.The orange sauce is the Mojo Sauce! Food.com does not recognize Mojo Sauce!
- Remove the tooth picks. Serve with additional Mojo Sauce on top.