1/1 Photo of Pork Piccata My Way
I love pork, my hubby loves veal, or even chicken, which is fabulous because you can exchange the pork for any of the above. This goes great with a tossed salad and a glass of wine, or two! I personally add extra wine, butter and olive oil, so that I have lots of the wine sauce.I recommend that you try it by the recipe and then you can adjust the sauce ingredients to suit you. Some like a lot of sauce like I do, others don't. I found this in a paperback at the check stand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons capers
- hot cooked fettuccine
- 1Cut each tenderloin into 6 (2 oz) medallions.
- 2Place between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-"inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- 3Combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge pork in flour mixture.
- 4Cook half of the pork in 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat about 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 5Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- 6Repeat procedure with remaining pork and olive oil.
- 7Add wine and lemon juice to skillet; cook until thoroughly heated.
- 8Add butter, chopped parsley, and capers, stirring until butter melts.
- 9Arrange pork medallions over fettuccine; drizzle with wine mixture.
- 10Garnish, if desired.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Piccata My Way
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.7
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 88.9 mg
- Sodium 370.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 24.7 g