This is one of my husband's favorite recipes. He considers this comfort food. I found this recipe in a magazine (can't remember which) and made a few tweaks to suit our tastes. I typically serve it over garlic mashed potatoes to catch the delicious lemony sauce. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- Slice tenderloin into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Heat olive oil on in a large skillet to medium high heat and brown pork for 3- 4 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Remove pork from pan and reduce heat to medium.
- Add shallots and garlic to pan and cook for 45 seconds.
- Add broth and lemon juice, scraping pan to loosen any browned bits.
- Stir in parsley, capers and pepper and simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return pork to pan and cook 5- 10 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over garlic mashed potatoes or rice.