1/1 Photo of Pork Piccata
This is one of my husband's favorite recipes. He considers this comfort food. I found this recipe in a magazine (can't remember which) and made a few tweaks to suit our tastes. I typically serve it over garlic mashed potatoes to catch the delicious lemony sauce. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice tenderloin into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 2Dredge in breadcrumbs.
- 3Heat olive oil on in a large skillet to medium high heat and brown pork for 3- 4 minutes each side until golden brown.
- 4Remove pork from pan and reduce heat to medium.
- 5Add shallots and garlic to pan and cook for 45 seconds.
- 6Add broth and lemon juice, scraping pan to loosen any browned bits.
- 7Stir in parsley, capers and pepper and simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
- 8Return pork to pan and cook 5- 10 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- 9Serve over garlic mashed potatoes or rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Piccata
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 447.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 18.5 g