Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Eat Well Stay Well. Super easy and it made hubby very happy. :)
- 1 lb pork loin (in 8 slices)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Dredge pork in flour. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add pork and cook until browned on both sides. Remove.
- Stir together the cornstarch, chicken broth, lemon juice, and parsley. Simmer 1 minute. Spoon over pork.