Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from National Pork Board.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 sandwich buns
- In a medium bowl, stir together ground pork, pepperoni, bread crumbs, pizza sauce and oregano.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties.
- Grill or broil burgers 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside.
- Place burgers on buns; top each patty with cheese.