Recipe by FloridaGrl
Baked in minutes, this moist pork tenderloin makes an easy dinner, and it is delicious!!
- 1 1⁄3 cups uncooked spiral shaped pasta
- 2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Place spaghetti sauce in a small saucepan;cook over low heat until heated through stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile,cut tenderloin into 8 slices;flatten to 1/4 inch thickness. Place egg substitute in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl,combine bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon Parmesan. Dip pork slices in egg substitute, then roll in the crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 425 for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drain pasta;serve with pork and spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan.