Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this with left over pork loin (Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Mushrooms and Tomatoes). I know there are a THOUSAND similar recipes but I thought I'd post my version anyway :) I'm sure this can be changed to ground beef, left over brisket, or chicken and be just as delicious! Feel free to omit the cheese in the meat mixture if you like, it's just as good!
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Warm the left over meat with barbecue sauce, vinegar, garlic,and onions cooking over the stove until the sauce reduces.
- Once reduced, stir in the cheese.
- Unroll dough and make Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles, then cut those rectangles into 8 squares making sure to seal the perforations in the dough.
- Place about 2 rounded tablespoons ground beef mixture on center of each square. Fold dough over filling, bringing the pointed edges to the center.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet and serve immediately.
A wonderful recipe that was easy and delicious. I didn't change any part of the recipe. But, I have to mention that the BBQ sauce and the vinegar didn't create much of a sauce that needed reducing. I left the mixture simmer for about 5 minutes or so and then made the parcels. Also, I will saute the onions first before adding the other ingredients b/c they were a bit firm. Otherwise, perfect!