Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Pork slow cooked in oven--no mess in foil. This is another swap and add as much or as little as you like.
- 4 pork loin chops
- 6 -10 potatoes, sliced par boiled
- 1 big onion, sliced
- 4 -7 mushrooms, sliced
- lemon juice
- Preheat oven 190°.
- Rip up 4 pieces of silver foil.
- Put a bit of butter on each and rub around in a circle.
- Place potato slices of the bottom of the foil.
- Place the thin sliced onions on top.
- Now place the pork on top on that.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Place a layer of mushrooms.
- Place on top one more layer of potatoes.
- Put a couple of drops of lemon on top.
- Bring the edges of foil together and twist shut.
- Bake 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
When I was younger, my cousin used to make these for us. I have always wanted the recipe and cooking times and here they are! These are easy, no mess and taste FANTASTIC! Thanks!