Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another yummy diabetic recipe
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine or 3 tablespoons low-fat chicken broth or 3 tablespoons low-sodium low-fat chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Coat the pork chops with flour that has been mixed with salt and pepper.
- Heat half of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops and saute for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove from the skillet.
- Add the white wine or broth and boil for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining olive oil and the garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add oregano and thyme and cook for 1 minute.
- Put the pork chops back in the pan and coat them with the garlic and oregano.
Delicious pork chops with a beautiful golden crust. I cooked mine for 4 minutes on each side and they were moist and juicy. Made for Fall 2012 Pick A Chef.