Recipe by PatMe
From Woman's Day Specail Interest Publication "Eating Light" (1998) in a section called "No Cooking Required". A very easy and quick weeknight dinner. Served witha salad. Dinner can be on the table in 15 minutes. Their recipe calls for pork, but I substitute chicken with excellent results.
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 cups fresh mung bean sprouts
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 8 ounces thickly sliced deli pork roast, cut in slivers (or rotisserie chicken)
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches each)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, stir together hoisin sauce, orange juice concentrate and soy sauce. Add sprouts, carrots, onions and pork. Toss together well.
- Spoon ¼ of filling down center of each tortilla. Fold in ends and roll up, placing seam-side down.
- Microwave on High about 2 minutes or until filling is hot. (Alternatively, warm filling in a saucepan, then roll up in tortillas.).