Recipe by Bergy
This dish goes great with Garlic Fried Rice and Green Mango/Tomatoe Salad (under separate listings) Great flavor. You can also serve the meat on toothpicks as appetizers
- 2 lbs boneless pork or 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 head garlic, cleaned & crushed (not clove)
- 1⁄2 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash& dry the meat, place in a skillet, add all the other ingredients, mix well.
- Cover pan and bring to a boil (medium heat).
- Separate the meat pieces, stir once or twice.
- Cook until the meat is tender (20 minutes).
- If there is an excess of liquid left in the pan remove the meat and simmer until it is almost dried up, return meat to the pan& allow it to fry in it's own juices Serve hot with rice.