Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an unusual recipe--one of those you do not where it came from. VERY TASTY!
- 1 medium cabbage, cut in strips
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 lb pork, browned well
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 green onion
- 3 -4 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Beat eggs until frothy. Add pork, cornstarch, soy sauce, and onion. Stir with pork.
- Heat skillet with some oil. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook 2 minutes. Fold in half, press, and turn and cook 1 minute more. Remove to platter.
- Continue until all batter is used up.
- Wipe skillet clean; reheat and add 2 tablespoons oil; stir-fry cabbage until almost done.
- Add broth, salt, and sugar; stir well.
- Arrange omelets on cabbage in pan and cook until cabbage is tender.