If you like noodles try this one. My daughter loves this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 900 g pork tenderloin
- 8 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 125 g cashew nuts
- 125 g peanuts
- 6 tablespoons frying oil (groundnut)
- 1 inch fresh ginger (cut into matchsticks)
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 red bell peppers (chopped)
- 4 celery ribs (sliced)
- 10 baby corn (chopped)
- 150 g sugar snap peas
- 700 ml chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1Cut the pork into 1/2 slices & place in a shallow dish.
- 2Mix the soy sauce & cornflour together & pour over the pork mixing evenly.
- 3Cover with clingfilm & leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- 4Stir fry the cashew & peanuts in a dry wok until toasted; reserve.
- 5Combine all the vegetables, garlic & ginger.
- 6Heat a wok with 1/2 of the frying oil & stir fry the vegetables until the celery & peppers have softened; remove from wok & keep warm.
- 7Drain the pork reserving the remaining Marinade.
- 8Using the remaining oil heat in the wok until nearly Smoking & stir fry the pork for around 5 minutes or until browned.
- 9Add the chicken stock & remaining marinade to the wok & simmer hard until the sauce has reduced by around 2 thirds as you don't want the pork too wet when adding the noodles.
- 10Add the vegetables, cashew & peanuts, freshly cooked noodles & chopped coriander.
- 11Stir fry for 3 minutes & serve immediately with fresh crusty white bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork, Nut & Vegetable Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5486.8
- Calories from Fat 1749
- Total Fat 194.3 g
- Saturated Fat 55.6 g
- Cholesterol 2610.4 mg
- Sodium 4590.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 850.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: