Recipe by Steve2702
If you like noodles try this one. My daughter loves this one.
Top Review by less2saw
I made this for our family, LOVED IT. I'll make it again for sure. I used steamed noodles that I bought fresh in the grocery store. Lots of really great flavors. Good left over, no bean sprouts to go soggy.
- 900 g pork tenderloin
- 8 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 125 g cashew nuts
- 125 g peanuts
- 6 tablespoons frying oil (groundnut)
- 1 inch fresh ginger (cut into matchsticks)
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 red bell peppers (chopped)
- 4 celery ribs (sliced)
- 10 baby corn (chopped)
- 150 g sugar snap peas
- 700 ml chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the pork into 1/2 slices & place in a shallow dish.
- Mix the soy sauce & cornflour together & pour over the pork mixing evenly.
- Cover with clingfilm & leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Stir fry the cashew & peanuts in a dry wok until toasted; reserve.
- Combine all the vegetables, garlic & ginger.
- Heat a wok with 1/2 of the frying oil & stir fry the vegetables until the celery & peppers have softened; remove from wok & keep warm.
- Drain the pork reserving the remaining Marinade.
- Using the remaining oil heat in the wok until nearly Smoking & stir fry the pork for around 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add the chicken stock & remaining marinade to the wok & simmer hard until the sauce has reduced by around 2 thirds as you don't want the pork too wet when adding the noodles.
- Add the vegetables, cashew & peanuts, freshly cooked noodles & chopped coriander.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes & serve immediately with fresh crusty white bread.